• Follow the N2 in the direction of Stanger/Kwadakuza and Empangeni.
• Take the exit R22 Sodwana Bay/Hluhluwe.
• In Hluhluwe, go straight at the first 3 roundabouts.
• At the 4th roundabout go left, direction Sodwana Bay. Follow this road for 1,5 km and go right over the railways.
• Follow the R22 to Sodwana Bay for another 7 km until you see the signs False Bay Resorts, Falaza – Road P414.
• Turn right here and follow this road for 2 km.
• Turn left on road P401 and drive straight, passing Hluhluwe Private School.
• After the private school (drive until the tar road ends and and the dirt road begins), turn right onto the dirt road – Road P539 for 1 km.
• At the entrance of Flamboyant Lodge you turn left to Hluhluwe Bush Camp. After 300m you’ll then see Hluhluwe Bush camp right.
From Sodwana Bay:
• Follow the R22 direction Hluhluwe.
• 15 km before Hluhluwe there is a sign: Kuleni. After one kilometre there is a dirt road to the left (opposite Badenborst Pineapple Farm).
• Follow this dirt road for 4 km and go left at sign Hluhluwe Bush Camp. Drive for 1 km and at the entrance of Flamboyant Lodge you turn left to Hluhluwe Bush Camp. After 300m you’ll see Hluhluwe Bush camp right.